1. Premise and purpose
Therefore, Lara di Guido Belli & C (hereinafter, the "Company"), as the owner of the processing of your personal data, intends to inform you adequately about the tools on the Site, how they are used and how to manage them, also for the purpose of deactivation.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. At each subsequent visit the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or can be sent back to domains or external parties (third-party cookies).
Cookies can be used for different purposes, for example to make it easier to keep preferences on the website visited; to allow you to navigate efficiently between pages; to remember the favorite sites; to improve the user's browsing experience, in general; to ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to the user and his interests.
3. Type of cookies and legal basis
Depending on their duration, cookies can be session/temporary, if they expire or are deleted when the browser is closed or persistent cookies, which have longer expirations.
As already anticipated, cookies can be first-party, if they are directly related to the site domain and, therefore, to the Company or third party, if set directly by third parties and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them. Third-party cookies are therefore necessarily installed by an external party, always defined as "third party" and are not managed by the Site.
With regard to the nature of cookies, there are several types:
a) Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. Technical cookies are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. In turn, technical cookies can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website. They are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve the performance of the site;
- functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
b) Profiling cookies
Used to create profiles related to the individual user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Finally, cookies can be classified as essential or non-essential.
Essential cookies are those used exclusively necessary to allow you to browse correctly on the Site and to use them without problems. Essential cookies include technical browsing and technical functionality. Because of their nature necessary to guarantee you the correct use of the Site, for your installation of these cookies it is not required your prior consent.
We inform you that failure to install can prevent navigation or, in any case, hinder the regular functionality of the Site, inhibiting the proper use of the same.
Non-essential cookies, on the other hand, are those that do not fall within the definition of essential cookies, such as those used to analyze user behavior on a website or profiling cookies.
For the use of these types of cookies, however, your prior consent is required.
Failure to consent to non-essential cookies does not affect the regular operation of the Site, preventing only the activities to which the individual cookies are in charge.
Your consent is expressly expressed whenever, after having read the short informative contained in the appropriate banner that appears immediately the first time the site is opened - and, in case of non-consent, to each subsequent access - You click the button acceptance.
5. Withdrawal of consent given
6. Cookies installed on this site and related purposes
Below is the detail of cookies on this site.
For third-party cookies, the following paragraph contains a list of third parties containing links to the information provided by the related external supplier and any other useful information to allow you to manage them consciously.
7. Cookies and other third-party technologies
The following is a list of the third parties who install their own cookies through the Site, together with the referral to the respective privacy information that we invite you to refer to.
We remind you, in fact, that these subjects are independent data controllers collected through the cookies they serve and, therefore, they can be managed and deactivated in the manner indicated in the respective information.
The Site uses analysis cookies provided Google inc. (from now on, "Google"), better known as "Google Analytics" therefore, on your device cookies are stored to allow statistical analysis, in aggregate form, relating to the use of the Site.
The data generated by the cookie are stored by Google, as explained in the information available by accessing the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
In order to guarantee your privacy as strictly as possible, the Company has carried out anonymization of the IPs. Consequently, Google Analytics will make your IP address anonymous as soon as this is technically possible.
The Data Controller has also accepted the Google Ads Data Processing Terms made available by Google in compliance with current legislation and has taken steps to limit the possibility of sharing data with third parties, through specific settings.
Because of the above, the advertising and data sharing options with Google have not been activated and Google Analytics has not been connected to any additional services.
However, by accessing the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en you can download and install the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics. In this case no information will be sent to Google Analytics.
8. Cookie management
You can refuse or disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies that are currently saved on your terminal by intervening in the settings of the web browser used.
Please note that changing the cookie settings on browsers may prevent the possibility to fully enjoy the functionality of the Site.
If you want to change the permissions of cookies, you will have to delete cookies already saved on your browser, which otherwise will not be removed.
Each browser has specific procedures for managing settings on cookies.
Below is information on how to change cookie settings based on the browser used.
- Run the Internet Explorer Browser;
- In the menu bar, click on the Tools and select Internet Options;
- Click on the "Privacy" tab and then on the "Advanced" button the form will open containing the options on cookies, modifiable by the User, divided into "cookies of the websites displayed" and "third-party cookies", in addition to flag concerning the acceptance of session cookies.
For more information or check the updated instructions for your version visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser;
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the URL entry window for navigation;
- Select Options;
- Select the "Privacy" panel
In the "Tracking" section you can change the following cookie settings:
Ask the sites not to make any tracking;
Tell the sites the availability to be tracked;
Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data;
- From the "History" section you can:
Enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third-party cookies (always, from most visited sites or never) and to store them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox closes or ask every time)
Remove individual cookies stored.
For more information or check the updated instructions for your version visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Run the Chrome Browser;
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the URL entry window for navigation;
- Select Settings;
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings"
- In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content settings" button
In the "Cookies" section you can change the following cookie settings:
Allow data to be saved locally;
Change local data only until the browser is closed
Prevent sites from setting cookies;
Block third-party cookies and site data;
Manage exceptions for some internet sites;
Delete one or all cookies;
For more information or check the updated instructions for Your version visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Run the Safari Browser;
- Click on Safari, select "Preferences" and press on "Privacy"
- In the "Block Cookies" section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites;
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on "Details".
For more information or check the updated instructions for your version visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.apple.com/safari
Safari iOS (dispositivi mobile)
- Run the iOS Safari Browser;
- Tap on "Settings" and then "Safari"
- To set Safari to block cookies in iOS 8 or later, tap "Block Cookies" and choose from the options and choose one of the following options: "Always block", "Allow only from current sites", ' Allow only from sites I visit "or" Always allow "
- In iOS 7 or earlier, tap "Block Cookies" and choose from the various options: "Never", "Third party and advertisers" or "Always"
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on "Settings", then on "Safari" and finally on "Delete Cookies and Data".
For more information or check the updated instructions for your version visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Run the Opera Browser;
- Click on the Preferences then on "Advanced" and finally on "Cookie"
- Select one of the following options:
"Accept all cookies"
"Accept cookies only from the site you visit": third-party cookies and those that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected;
"Never accept cookies": all cookies will never be saved.
For more information or check the updated instructions for your version visit the dedicated page by clicking on the following link: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
Further tips and useful info
9. Doubts and clarifications